WHY RIDERS CHOOSE OUR PANTS
80% of motorcycle injuries involve your legs. But less than half of riders choose to protect their stems. You shouldn't have to choose between safety and looking good. That's why we designed our License to Ride Pants to be the holy trinity of protection, style, and comfort.
Why riders choose our pants:
- Removable CE-approved armor in the knee & hip areas keeps you protected
- Premium 11 oz denim so you can look good on and off the bike
- Slim, but not skinny fit to help you balance style and comfort
- Knee and back spandex for a stretchy and athletic fit
CE-approved armor is included with your purchase for FREE.
Why we made them
Riding pants aren't created equal. Like you, most riders searching for the perfect riding pants give up and decide their everyday jeans are the answer. Why? Because riding pants have bulky padding, uncomfortable material, overpriced, and just look bad.
We used to say the same thing until we got burned, literally. Like over 20,000 riders each year, we experienced road rash.
So, we set out to create protective motorcycle pants so stylish, comfortable, and versatile you’ll never want to take them off.
Our premium 11-ounce denim is blended with polyester to keep you cool and 3% spandex to add flex in all the right places.
- Road Rash Resistant
- CE approved Removable knee & hip protectors included
- Slim straight fit
- Elastic accordion panels on knees & lower back
- Cargo Flap Pockets
- Light Herringbone pattern
- YKK® Zipper
- 70% Cotton, 28% Polyester, 2% Spandex
- Machine washable.
- Remove pads before washing.
- Wash with cold water.
- No bleach.
- Hang to dry.
- Warm iron is OK.