WHY RIDERS CHOOSE THIS PRODUCT
The 2nd most common motorcycle injury in the US is road rash to the upper body. That's why we designed our Free Ridin’ Flannel to stop road rash in its tracks with reinforced aramid lining and removable CE-approved armor in the shoulder, back, and elbow areas. You don't need to choose between safety and style. Wear the Free Ridin' Flannel from the bike to the bar.
Why riders choose our flannel:
- Reinforced aramid lining to stop road rash.
- Fitted with 100% cotton exterior and 100% polyester interior for extra breathability.
- Easily remove the CE armor for a smart, stylish look when you’re at home, in the office, or out on the town.
- Adjustable cuffs on both wrists to avoid ‘wind flap’ and you’ll never have to deal with that annoying ‘cuff overhang’ while you ride.
Why we made them
- High quality 140 gsm aramid lines the entire shirt except cuffs & collar
- Adjustable Velcro wrist cuffs
- Exterior constructed with checkered flannel (100% cotton)
- Soft mesh interior (100% polyester)
- Original YKK zipper and buttons
- Removable CE armor (protectors) in shoulders, elbows & back
- Two snap button pockets on front
- Machine washable.
- Remove pads before washing.
- Wash with cold water.
- No bleach.
- Hang to dry.
- Warm iron is OK
Free shipping & Returns
Free Ridin' Flannel | Aramid Edition
Risk free trial
We know the true test of any riding gear is how you feel when you ride. That’s why we’re offering a 15-day risk-free trial. If you decide they’re not up to the job, no problem—just send them back and we’ll give you a full refund, no questions asked (but we’re confident that won’t be necessary).
I really love the look of this flannel. I got a size medium and I am 5’3”. It was an almost perfect fit since I am a bit wider. One thing I would like to add is that they do fold the flannel so the back armor stays slightly bent and it takes some time while wearing it to be flush to your back.
I got the Flannel riding shirt and it feels amazing and even when is hot outside I leave it open and I'm not overheating, K feel way more secure while riding I'm gonna get the pants next , thanks to whynot_ride for bringing such a great product to my attention.
Love the new riding flannel. Fits a little small so I had to exchange for a larger size but the return process and customer service was a piece of cake and very easy. It breathes really well, the pads aren't too bulky and complement the jacket nicely. I would absolutely recommend. Just order a size larger. I'm about 215 but with broad shoulders, typically I wear an XL but went to an XXL and that fits perfect.
I bought a size larger than I normally wear (2XL) figuring the use of more clothing during the colder months. This turned out to be a great shirt for early spring and summer riding. There is air exchange while riding that keeps me cool in hot weather. The CE armor is a great idea, but I just hope we never have to need it. Thanks to the person who came up with this idea.