The perfect combination of anti-abrasion protection, riding comfort, style, and affordability is here. NBT's anti-abrasion TensileTough™ technology is engineered with 100% aramid lining in knees and glute area, reinforced stitching, and includes free knee and hip impact armor.
- TensileTough™ aramid reinforced lining in the glute & knee areas
- Free CE approved knee & hip armor
- Tailored slim fit
- Elastic accordion panels above knees & lower back
- 2 cargo pockets with 2 snap buttons
- YKK® Zipper
- Interior Lining:
- 56% polyester
- 25% steel yarn
- 11% polyamid
- 8% aramid 14
- Denim Color: 85% Cotton, 13% Polyester, 2% Spandex
- Non-Denim Colors: 97% Cotton, 3% Spandex
Why we made them
Dress for the slide so you can enjoy the ride. Like you, most riders searching for the perfect riding pants give up and decide their everyday jeans are the answer. Why?
Because most riding pants have bulky padding, uncomfortable material, are overpriced, and just look bad. We used to say the same thing until we got burned, literally. Like over 20,000 riders each year in the US, we experienced road rash.
So, we set out to create protective motorcycle pants so stylish, comfortable, versatile, and affordable you’ll never want to take them off.
- Machine washable.
- Remove pads before washing.
- Wash with cold water.
- No bleach.
- Hang to dry.
- Warm iron is OK.
Free shipping & Returns
License To Ride Pant | Aramid Edition
Measure your favorite jeans and compare them to the size chart.
We recommend matching your regular pant size.
*all measurements in inches
Measure the distance from one side of the waistband to the other. Multiply this number by 2.
Measure the length of the inside of the leg from the bottom up to the crotch.
Measure across the widest part of the hip. Multiply this number by 2.
Measure across the pant leg 1” down from the crotch. Make sure the tape is parallel to the hem of the pant. Multiply this number by 2.
100 Ride Guarantee
We know the true test of any riding gear is how you feel when you ride. That’s why we’re offering a 100 RIDE GUARANTEE. Instead of a standard 30-day return window where you can't wash or wear the clothing, your NBT order has a 100 day, no-questions-asked guarantee. If you decide they’re not up to the job just send them back and we’ll give you a full refund. We'll even pay for your return shipping.
Key Feature Overview
WHY SHOULD I BUY ARAMID LINED MOTOWEAR? IT'S SIMPLE.
Our Aramid lined motorcycle clothing offers the perfect combination or durability and comfort, providing riders with superior protection against abrasion and impact while making them comfortable on and off the bike.
- Comfortable: Constructed with materials that are lightweight and flexible, making them comfortable and easy to wear.
- Abrasion Resistant: Aramid is designed to resist tearing and wearing down, protecting you against road rash in the event of an accident.
- Breathable: Aramid promotes airflow and prevents overheating, enhancing rider comfort while still protecting against abrasion.
- Long Lasting: Reinforced stitching and premium 11oz denim built to withstand withstand wear and tear offering you reliable protection for years to come.
- Perfect Fit: Our virtual fit technology uses millions of data sets to ensure you find the size right for you.
Typically for my riding I wear jeans and feel safe enough but after having a close call or two I’ve opted to buy more protective pants. The license to ride is not only comfortable and stylish but comes equipped with CE armor to further protect yourself. The price is right, the pants perform as expected, and I will absolutely buy more of these pants.
ita verey good and comfy. its worth
buy a size smaller to fit perfect!
Looks and feels great! Comfortable and durable
Everything about the pants was true - Nice fix and wear during my ride - The only thing, which was mentioned in an earlier review is; the zipper needs to be longer for easier access - I look forward to the new pants with the long zipper
love my aramid pants, nice fit and made of quality materials that stretch and feel good to wear all day. The armor is also much easier to remove than many other riding pants (don't need to take them off).